Free Craft Project
Dog and Cat Treat Dispensers
This project was submitted by Christie from Pat Catan's Crafts.
What better way to store your dog and cat treats than with these creative treat dispensers. It's difficult to decide which one is more adorable.
- 6" Clay Saucer
- 5" Clay Pot
- Ivy Bowl
- Goop Glue
- White Chenille Stems
- Pink, Tan and Black Felt
- 1" Furniture Button (dog)
- 3/4" x 1/8" Wood Heart (cat)
- 1.5" Ball Knob
- 1mm Small Jingle Bell
- 20mm Eyes (cat)
- 23mm Eyes (dog)
- Paint clay pot and the bottom and sides of saucer, ball knob black, heart (cat) pink, furniture button (dog) black.
- Cut 6 pieces of chenille stems for whiskers. Glue to either heart or button.
- Glue to ivy bowl.
- Glue on eyes. Using a permanent marker draw on mouth and eyebrows.
- Cut a 1" x 12" piece of felt for the collar. Glue on jingle bell.
- Cut out ears for dog or cat, making the ear the size you like and glue to lid.
- Glue ivy bowl to the bottom side of pot using Goop glue.