STRIKE GOLD WITH
Click Here to Download
Your Free Ebook
Free Craft Project
Mason Jar Picture
Submitted by Joe Fried from August and After...
This method of turning photographs into vintage works of art is so elegant. And it's such an easy project you can even have your kids help you with it.
- quart size mason jar with lid
- 4x6 black and white photo trimmed to fit
- vegetable oil
- dried flowers (optional)
1. Insert your picture into the mason jar and pour enough vegetable oil to cover completely.
2. Put some dried flowers on the opposite side of the picture.
3. Tighten the lid up and it's done! The vegetable oil will suspend the picture inside the jar without penetrating it, causing it to look aged and slightly transparent. A total vintage look of old yellowed pictures from the past