Free Craft Project
Quilled Christmas Candy Cane
Finished size: 2-1/2" tall
- quilling paper (or colored copier paper) cut in 1/8" wide strips
- quilling board (or corrugated cardboard covered with waxed paper)
- straight pins
Make the following scrolls using strips which are 8 inches long.
- 5 loose pink or red scrolls
- 5 loose white scrolls
- 3 tight red scrolls
- 2 tight green pinched squares (marquise with 4 corners)
- 2 loose green pinched squares (marquise with 4 corners)
Assemble the loose red and white scrolls into the shape of a candy cane and glue and pin them on the quilling board.
Glue one of the smaller green pinched squares to the top of a larger green pinched square. This is one holly leaf. Repeat for the other leaf.
Glue the two holly leaves together with the 3 berries on top and then glue and pin.
When the glue is dry, glue the holly onto the candy cane, and then pin in place.